- About Baobab Studios
- Holoself Digital Collectible
- How do I get a Holoself digital collectible?
- How do digital collectibles fit into the rest of the Momoguro franchise?
- What are the IP rights for digital collectable owners?
- Momoguro: Legends of Uno
- What is Momoguro: Legends of Uno?
- How is owning/using your Holoself/Momos important?
- Will I be able to play the game even if I don’t own a Holoself?
- When will the game be released?
- How do different Holoself stats impact gameplay?
- What’s more important, a high stat Holoself or high stat Momo?
- How do Momos affect gameplay?
- Do Momos have stats?
- How many Momos can fuse with a Holoself?
- How can we get more Momos?
- Will there be limited Bounty quests/daily quests?
- Will there be some sort of progression limitation, to keep bots from playing 24/7? Ex. energy recharge over time.
- What’s special about Momo Boxes? What advantages will these Momos have?
- Any plans for staking/soft staking?
- How does player progression in game affect future experiences?
- Are there any games that best represent the gameplay style of Momoguro?
- In the future, will you be able to rent out Holoselves?
- Will there be any sort of guilds implemented in the future?
- Where does the team want to see the game progress (features wise) by the end of year?
- How are L1/L2 chains integrated into the game?
- Will the community be able to vote on things to be added to the game?
- Official Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome Momogurian! If you’re looking to learn more about Momoguro, you found the right place! Be sure to also check out Discord for the latest news and announcements.
What is Baobab Studios?
Who are Baobab’s strategic partners and investors?
How do I get a Holoself digital collectible?
How do digital collectibles fit into the rest of the Momoguro franchise?
What are the IP rights for digital collectable owners?
What is Momoguro: Legends of Uno?
- Unlock New Quests
- Collect New Momos
- Combine Momos
- Complete Story Quests
- Collect Loop and Power-Up
How is owning/using your Holoself/Momos important?
- Acts a central part of the storyline, so the characters of the world remember your Holoself’s choices and react to them. This makes for a fun RP element of the game.
- Determines your story progress and even which Momos you may have access to.
- Increases its stats through gameplay, and will become more powerful the more you use it. As you continue through the game, the NFT drops you get will increase.
- In-game currency is also attached to your Holoself so if you trade or sell your Holoself, the gold attached to your Holoself goes with it.
- A powerful Holoself may be worth more in the future because there is no way to cheat that — there’s no pay to win to increase the power of your Holoself.
Lastly, owning a Holoself means you really are part of the first iteration of this IP before it expands to other media. As a Holoself holder, you can be verified and participate in holder only activities, events and community channels.
Will I be able to play the game even if I don’t own a Holoself?
When will the game be released?
How do different Holoself stats impact gameplay?
Momos also have the same kinds of stats plus one to four additional special abilities. Special abilities give bonus rewards in the single player game and will be extremely important in future PVP battling.
You can earn Momos through game play and also through airdrops and community rewards. Every way of earning gives the chance for exclusive legendary and time-limited Momos.
When a player starts a quest their chance of success is determined by a combination of their Holoself stats, Momo stats, and their combination of Momos. Momos all come with special random abilities created when they are minted. These give reward bonuses when used correctly in the single player RPG. Each quest shows which stat is needed and other requirements for success.
When you form a Momobeast to take on a quest, it’s going to combine your attack stat of your Momo with your attack stat of your Holoself (and other bonuses that come from the combinations for how you choose to build out the team.) That is the main factor in determining success of failure of the quests. We also have future features such as battle mechanics that directly use the Holoself stats, Momo stats, and Momo abilities.
Some quests will have high attack stat or high defense stat, or speed quests or special quest, so you’ll look through your collection to see what Momos you have have the highest current stats and then you’ll want to balance that with how those Momos attach to the hands, feet, chest, etc. This will help you win.
Having a large collection is a good strategy to beat the game because you’ll come up against quests where you need a certain combination or you’ll get an advantage from having a certain combination. This is where trading and borrowing can also can come in. Somebody is going to want/need the Momo you have because it will be the perfect fit for their team.
What’s more important, a high stat Holoself or high stat Momo?
How do Momos affect gameplay?
Do Momos have stats?
How many Momos can fuse with a Holoself?
How can we get more Momos?
Will there be limited Bounty quests/daily quests?
Will there be some sort of progression limitation, to keep bots from playing 24/7? Ex. energy recharge over time.
What’s special about Momo Boxes? What advantages will these Momos have?
Any plans for staking/soft staking?
How does player progression in game affect future experiences?
Are there any games that best represent the gameplay style of Momoguro?
- There are elements of Pokemon with collecting and building a team of creatures and leveling them up while using them in RPG storyline. Also, trading in Momoguro can be a big part of the game for those who enjoy it.
- It has some of the style of the Persona Game series (JRPG) that focuses on conversations with NPCs, visual elements, and discovering the story and lore of the world. It’s worth noting that the RPG parts and collecting parts are not a 3D environment where you run around and smash boxes.
- Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney is another possible comparison. Although Momoguro is not a courtroom drama, it has plenty of interpersonal interactions, collecting, and strategic decisions but it’s not like you run, jump, and shoot.
In the future, will you be able to rent out Holoselves?
Will there be any sort of guilds implemented in the future?
Where does the team want to see the game progress (features wise) by the end of year?
How are L1/L2 chains integrated into the game?
Will the community be able to vote on things to be added to the game?
Digital Collectable Secondary Marketplaces
- Holoself OpenSea: https://opensea.io/collection/momoguro-holoself
- Holoself Blur: https://blur.io/collection/momoguro-holoself
- Holoself Rarible: https://rarible.com/momoguro-holoself/
- Momo Box OpenSea: https://opensea.io/collection/legends-of-uno-momo-boxes
- Momo Box Rarible: https://rarible.com/legends-of-uno-momo-boxes/items
- Holoself Contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x59Ad67e9c6a84e602BC73B3A606F731CC6dF210d#code
- Momo Box Contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x03f93d3036fcfbbd1b66f791bc268108db55a4bd#code